The weather is heating up, which means we need treats to help cool us down. Many store-bought popsicles are full of added sugar, but our popsicle recipe is full of real fruit. We’re using Crunchies Freeze Dried Strawberries and Crunchies Freeze Dried Mangos and blending them with juice to create a multi-flavored popsicle that will keep your family happy and cool all summer long.
Make sure to give these popsicles about 12 hours to freeze before eating. If you like this recipe, make sure to also try our Strawberry and Pineapple Popsicle Recipe.
Makes 4 Servings
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 12 hours, 5 minutes
- Add lemonade and Crunchies Freeze Dried Strawberries to a blender. Mix until well combined.
- Add blended mixture to popsicle molds. Fill each mold about ½ way.
- Add mango juice and Crunchies Freeze Dried Mango to blender and blend until well combined.
- Add mango mixture to popsicle molds.
- Freeze for about 12 hours before eating.