What’s red, white and blue and tastes salty but also sweet? Our recipe for Firecracker Popcorn!
We’re using buttery popcorn and topping it with drizzles of melted white chocolate, Crunchies Freeze Dried Strawberries and red, white and blue M&M’s to give you a dessert that will shock your taste buds as well as your July 4th party guests. The fireworks show is going to be at your dessert table this year.
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
- 4 Cups of Cooked Popcorn, Movie Butter Style
- 1/3 Cup of Melted White Chocolate
- 1 Bag of Crunchies Freeze Dried Strawberries, slightly crushed
- 1/3 Cup of Red, White and Blue M&M’s
- Add cooked popcorn to a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with melted white chocolate.
- Top with Crunchies Freeze Dried Strawberries.
- Add in Red, White and Blue M&M’s.