Sometimes we all need a little pick-me-up, and these Strawberry Energy Bites will do just that. Bring these to work for a quick and easy snack or prepare them for an after-school snack for your kids. This bite sized treat is one that the whole family will enjoy!
This recipe for Strawberry Energy Bites contains only three ingredients and can be made in less than 10 minutes. We’re not sure if it gets easier – or tastier – than this! For this recipe we used Crunchies Freeze Dried Strawberries. You can also save some of your strawberry powder to dust on your energy bites. Yum!
TOTAL TIME: 10 minutes
- 1 cup pitted medjol dates
- 1 cup pecan nuts
- 1/4 cup dried strawberry powder (and some extra for dusting )
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and mix until ingredients are well combined and stick together.
- Form small balls with mix
- Dust remaining strawberry powder onto balls.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.