Cool down this summer with our recipe for a Frozen Pineapple Mocktail. This frozen concoction tastes like summer with a mix of pineapple juice, lime juice and Crunchies Freeze Dried Pineapple. Make sure to crush extra pineapple to use to rim our glass. The pineapple rim creates a pretty sweet first sip. If you’d like to make this mocktail a cocktail, add your favorite beverage.
TOTAL TIME: 5 minutes
- 2 Cups of Ice
- 2 Cups of Pineapple Juice
- 3 TBSP of Lime Juice
- 1 Bag of Crunchies Freeze Dried Pineapple, Divided
- Take half of your Crunchies Freeze Dried Pineapple and break down until it’s reached a powder.
- Spread the Pineapple powder onto a flat surface. Wet the top of your glass before placing the rim down onto the powder to create a pineapple covered rim.
- Add pineapple juice, lime juice, ice and remaining Crunchies Freeze Dried Pineapple to a blender. Blend until well combined.
- Add to glass and enjoy.