If you’re looking for a protein packed breakfast bar that your kids will love – then look no further! This recipe for Strawberry Banana Breakfast Bar is going to be a breakfast favorite for your family. Not only is this recipe easy to make for breakfast, but it’s also easy to pack with school lunches or save for an after-school snack. We use Crunchies Freeze Dried Strawberry Banana in this recipe, but you could easily substitute with Crunchies Freeze Dried Strawberry or even Crunchies Freeze Dried Mixed Fruit.
TOTAL TIME: 1hour, 10 minutes
- 3 cups of Honey Nut Cheerios
- ½ cup honey
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- Crunchies Freeze Dried Strawberry Banana
- Add peanut butter and honey to a mixing bowl. Heat for 45 seconds in microwave.
- Once warm, combine until smooth.
- Add in Honey Nut Cheerios and Crunchies Freeze Dried Strawberry Banana.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Cut into bars. Keep it in the refrigerator until you are ready to eat.