APPLE PIE CRUNCHIES COOKIES
Our three favorite things in one—apple pie, cookies and Crunchies!
This fall recipe will be sure to bring you joy by using simple ingredients for a great taste. Use for baking with your family, entertaining, or just to snuggle up with a blanket and some tea. Enjoy!
MAKES: 27 Cookies
TOTAL TIME: 20 min
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats (NOT quick oats)
- 2 bags Crunchies Freeze dried apples (crushed)
- 1/2 cup caramel pieces
- Preheat oven 350°
- Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Mix dry ingredients in separate bowl ( flour oats, salt, cinnamon, baking soda and baking powder)
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients stir until combined.
- Fold in Crunchies freeze dried apples and caramel pieces.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes
- Bake 1 tbsp. sized dough balls on a parchment lined cookie sheet for 10 – 12 minutes.