FROZEN GREEK YOGURT CUPS
These delicious treats are made using a Crunchies Freeze-Dried Fruit Crust and deliciously fruit frozen Greek Yogurt– what more can you ask for in a dessert?
TOTAL TIME: 20 min prep
- 1 package Crunchies Freeze-Dried Strawberry Banana
- 1 package of Graham Crackers
- 16oz plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 4 tablespoons Butter or Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup Freeze-Dried Strawberries for topping
- Blend freeze-dried strawberries and bananas with graham crackers in a food processor. Melt butter/coconut oil and add to food processor mix until combined. Add mixture to a lined muffin tin pressing down with a spoon.
- Stir honey into Greek yogurt and layer on top of graham cracker crust. Top with FD Strawberries.
- Freeze 4 – 6 hours or overnight.