This recipe for Peanut Butter Protein Apple Nachos is not your typical nacho recipe. This is an easy, yet healthy, snack recipe that the whole family will love – kids included! Think apple slices, peanut butter and your favorite Crunchies Freeze Dried Fruit toppings! YUM!
TOTAL TIME: 10 min
- Apple Slices
- ¼ cup of PB2 or melted Peanut Butter
- 1 TBSP crushed walnuts
- 1 Cup of your favorite Crunchies Freeze Dried Fruit
- Add sliced apples to plate
- Pour on your PB2 or melted peanut butter
- Sprinkle Crunchies Freeze Dried Fruit- we used Mixed Fruit and Pineapple!
- Top with crushed walnuts