One of our favorite summer desserts is Strawberry Cheesecake, but it can be heavy and high in calories. So we decided to switch it up with a lighter yet equally satisfying recipe! If you’re looking to satisfy your sweet tooth, then this recipe for protein packed strawberry cheesecake shooters is for you!
Heading to a cookout? This recipe can easily be multiplied and added to single serve cups.
TOTAL TIME: 45 min
- 1 Cup of Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 2 TBSP of Whipped Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup of mashed strawberries (about 6 full)
- Crunchies Freeze Dried Strawberries
- 1 Graham Cracker
- Whipped Cream to taste
- Add strawberries to a bowl and mash until they’ve reached desired consistency
- Add greek yogurt and whipped cream cheese to a separate bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Add strawberries to a single service cup or wine glass
- Top strawberries with cheesecake mixture
- Crush graham cracker and sprinkle on top
- Add a dollop of whipped cream
- Top with Crunchies Freeze Dried Strawberries
- Add to the refrigerator for 30 minutes
- Enjoy! 🙂