VEGAN CHEESECAKE BITES
Need an easy, tasty, and healthy Valentine’s Day treat? Look no further. These cheesecake bites are no bake, vegan, and guilt free!
MAKES: 24 BITES
TOTAL TIME: 35 min
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup medjool dates
- 1 1/2 cup raw cashews (soaked in hot water for 1 hour)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (use the solid portion of the top of the can)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup crunched up Crunchies Freeze Dried Strawberries (save 24 whole pieces for the top)
1. In a food processor, combine the ingredients for the crust until it forms into a dough.
2. Lightly grease two mini muffin pans and press the crust dough into the pan.
1. In a food processor, blend the soft cashews until they become pulpy.
2. Add in the maple syrup, coconut milk, and coconut oil and purée until smooth.
3. Add the vanilla and salt to the filling and finish blending until 100% smooth.
4. Fold in the crushed up strawberries until well incorporated, then pour the filling over the crust.
5. Top each bite with a Crunchies strawberry and freeze the cheesecake bites until solid. Remove before serving and Enjoy!