This recipe for Single Serve Healthy Apple Crisp is the perfect healthy dessert. We have a weakness for a late-night snack – and this recipe satisfies your sweet tooth while being light on calories. Don’t forget to top with whipped cream and sprinkle with Crunchies Freeze Dried Cinnamon Apple.
TOTAL TIME: 5 minutes
- 1 Sliced apple, sliced thin
- 1 full Graham cracker, split in half
- Honey, to taste
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Crush graham cracker and place on bottom of bowl.
- Top with thinly sliced apples.
- Add cinnamon and honey to taste
- Top with more crushed graham cracker.
- Bake at 400 for 10 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream and slightly crushed Crunchies Freeze Dried Cinnamon Apples.