It’s officially Fall – so as the temperatures cool off outside, it’s time for our drinks to heat up. This recipe for Cinnamon Apple Tea is the perfect beverage to warm up with. Black tea, a splash of apple juice, cinnamon sticks and Crunchies Freeze-Dried Cinnamon Apple combine to give your favorite tastes of fall in one cup. If it’s still warm where you live, simply add ice to cool this drink down.
If you try our recipe for Cinnamon Apple Tea, let us know how you like it!
TOTAL TIME: 10 minutes
- 1 ½ cups of Water, Boiled
- 1 Black Tea Bag
- Apple Juice, to taste
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- Handful of Crunchies Freeze-Dried Cinnamon Apple
- Boil water and add to drinking glass
- Add black tea bag, apple juice and cinnamon sticks
- Top with Crunchies Freeze-Dried Cinnamon Apple