This recipe for Cinnamon Apple Muffins is *chefs kiss* good. The best part about these muffins (besides the delicious taste) is that they are breakfast and snack acceptable!
TOTAL TIME: 35 min
- 2 cups of Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- ⅔ cup of Plain Non-fat Greek Yogurt
- 6 Tbsp of Almond Milk
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Bag of Crunchies Freeze Dried Cinnamon Apple
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large bowl mix together all dry ingredients – flour, cinnamon baking powder and baking soda.
- In a different bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients – apple sauce, greek yogurt, almond milk and eggs
- Add dry mix to wet and mix until well combined.
- Crush Crunchies Freeze Dried Cinnamon Apple in a food processor.
- Add Crushed apples to other ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes.