Forget pumpkin spice, we’re fans of apple cinnamon! These Apple Cinnamon Energy Bites are protein packed and a great snack or breakfast on-the-go. Parents and kids alike will love these! We like to make these in bulk – because there is no way you won’t have to share.
TOTAL TIME: 15 min
- ½ cup of rolled oats
- 1 package of Crunchies Freeze Dried Cinnamon Apple
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- ¼ cup of almond butter
- 3 tbsp of maple syrup
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup of crushed walnuts
- 1 tbsp of water
- Add Crunchies to a small food processor and blend until Crunchies are a fine powder
- Add dry ingredients (rolled oats, protein powder, Crunchies, walnuts and cinnamon) and mix
- Add wet ingredients to dry (almond butter, maple syrup and water) and mix until well combined.
- Roll your blended mixture into bite sized protein balls.
- Keep in refrigerator for up to a week