This 2-ingredient Strawberry Banana Yogurt Bark is a healthy and delicious snack for everyone. The best part is that it’s only two ingredients and incredibly easy to make. Does it get better than that? We don’t think so! Make sure to add parchment paper to your baking pan. It will make the removal of the bark so much easier. Then top the parchment paper with vanilla yogurt and Crunchies Freeze Dried Strawberry Banana. Freeze for 2 hours and keep in the freezer for a quick after-school snack. If you make this recipe, make sure to tag us on Instagram!
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 2 Hours, 5 minutes
- 1 32 oz tub of Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 Bag of Crunchies Freeze Dried Strawberry Banana
- Layer Parchment paper on the bottom of a baking sheet.
- Add yogurt and spread to even.
- Top with Crunchies Freeze Dried Strawberry Banana
- Freeze for at least 2 hours.